1. Plug the MP25 directly into a USB port on your computer. (Do not plug it into a USB hub or splitter)
2. Insert the install disc that came with your unit into the CD drive of your computer.
3. If you’re using a Windows computer, click the 'Open folder to view files' option that should automatically pop-up.
4. Once you’re looking at the contents of the installation disc, open the Mac folder (if using a Mac) or Windows folder (if using a PC).
If you don't have access to the install disc you can download the install file by going to dj.rane.com MP 25 Download
Click on the Software link and then click on the link relevant to your operating system to download the install file.
If you’re using a PC, click on either the 'MP25 ASIO Driver' for Windows 32bit or 64bit, depending on the version of Windows your using.
1. Choose to 'Save' the file.
2. At this point a window will pop up and you'll want to choose where to save the file on your computer. I suggest saving it to your Desktop so it’s easy to find once downloaded. To do this, click the 'Browse Folder' tab in the lower left corner of the window to open the folder hierarchy, click on the Desktop icon, and press 'Save'.
3. Once the download is complete, click the 'Open Folder' tab and then double click on the Setup file to install the driver.