The TTM 54i Performance Mixer is a precision instrument was designed for the demanding DJ. The Rane TTM 54i offered more features, higher performance and better reliability than other Performance Mixers in its price range.
- A precision Active Crossfader with continuously adjustable Contour and “Hamster” reversal controls, provides the lowest feed-through, lowest noise, and most responsive control, all with unprecedented reliability.
- High performance Accelerated-Slope, band-split 24 dB per octave tone controls provide more than 40 dB of Bass and Treble cut without affecting the vocal midrange.
- Two Phono and two Line inputs with high quality, long-life clickless transform selector switches.
- Balanced Mic input with Bass and Treble tone controls and an independent Effects Loop.
- Balanced ¼" TRS and unbalanced RCA Master Outputs.
- Headphone monitor for Master program allows rehearsal with Master level turned down.
The TTM 54 was Rane's first professional turntablist mixer in 1998.
The TTM 54i replaced the TTM 54 with improved transform switches and a Lexan faceplate in 2000.
The TTM 54i was retired in 2006, replaced by the TTM 56.
Manuals for both TTM 54 models are available from the Downloads link.