RAM
i dont know but good

External Hard Drive
Yes

Affected Products
Sixty-Two
SL3

Description
i have just bought a 62 but have not tried to set it up as i am away right now. the question i want to ask is that can you run 3 turntables through scratch live/dj with it. i currantly use sl3 to 1210’s and one pmc-05 which also has a technics mixer pluged into it (if tat makes sensce). So is there anyway pssible that i could do a similar setup with the 62 and the pmc all running three decks on the software. i am sorry for the compexcity and probably ridiculous way in which i have explained this. the other question is; is there any way i could make a diy bridge. can i sync the bpm of ableton and serato and run thouse through two separate channels on a small mixing desk or something like that. i know that this may not be the type of questin that you can answer but i am going to ccontact serato and ableton with these two. thanks for any help you can give me
Captain Colon,,,,....Josh

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 1:15:55 - 10 October 2013

Hi Captain_colon,

In regards to 3 deck mixing with the Sixty-Two, Scratch Live is not setup to support three virtual decks with the the Sixty-Two. What you can do, as a workaround, is load a song to one of the SP-6 players and use the USB AUX channel on the mixer as your 3rd deck.

You can MIDI map the SP-6 player to a controller for play, level and pitch controls :)

The Sixty-Two mixer is able to Send and Receive MIDI beat clock information, to sync with Ableton and other programs. Check page 12, 14 and 15 for details: http://www.rane.com/pdf/sixtytwomanual244.pdf

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

To participate in this discussion we need a few basic details from you

Publicly visible when you post in this forum discussion
Passwords must be at least 5 characters long

User Log-in

Forgotten Password