Welcome Guest  |  Login  |  Forum Registration

Someone needs to get written up

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ 10:39:55 - 14 September 2013

I just got the email that the Rane Sixty-Four mixer was introduced at the BPM show.  So I clicked the link to go read about the Sixty-Four on rane.com…. I couldn’t get past the first page!  I hope there was more quality control on the product than there was on the copy written for the website:

“Internal 22-Channel Sound Card

Why so many channels? The Sixty-Four is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for four DVS Decks, provide USB send and return for to allow insertion of Serato DJ iZotope effects post fader on your mixer and record the main mix, all at the same time. When not using DVS, it is also possible to record all for decks post fader for music production and mix tape applications.”

Who wrote this?  And who said “Looks good!  Publish it!”???  Sorry to nitpick, but c’mon man!!!  I know there were a lot of tight deadlines and lots of pressure.  I think I’ll wait until the bugs have been worked out of the website before I read any more about the Sixty Four.  If you need me, I’ll be over here, looking at the pretty pictures. nm

Image Attachments
64.jpg
Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 12:00:58 - 14 September 2013

Jesus Christ - 14 September 2013 10:39 AM

I just got the email that the Rane Sixty-Four mixer was introduced at the BPM show.  So I clicked the link to go read about the Sixty-Four on rane.com…. I couldn’t get past the first page!  I hope there was more quality control on the product than there was on the copy written for the website:

“Internal 22-Channel Sound Card

Why so many channels? The Sixty-Four is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for four DVS Decks, provide USB send and return for to allow insertion of Serato DJ iZotope effects post fader on your mixer and record the main mix, all at the same time. When not using DVS, it is also possible to record all for decks post fader for music production and mix tape applications.”

Who wrote this?  And who said “Looks good!  Publish it!”???  Sorry to nitpick, but c’mon man!!!  I know there were a lot of tight deadlines and lots of pressure.  I think I’ll wait until the bugs have been worked out of the website before I read any more about the Sixty Four.  If you need me, I’ll be over here, looking at the pretty pictures. nm

Fixed. Thanks for looking out Jesus Christ, as always smile

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ 1:10:26 - 14 September 2013

Always Shaun!!!  I’m a huge fan!

Image Attachments
biggestfan.jpg
Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ 6:33:57 - 14 September 2013

My pleasure Trevor!

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 7:44:59 - 14 September 2013