2.4GHZ core 2 duo

RAM
6GB

External Hard Drive
Yes

Affected Products
Sixty-Two

Description
Sometimes my channel 2 line fader bleeds when fully down, lifting up then down again usually fixes it for a while. could one of the sensors be faulty?

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 4:51:28 - 23 December 2013

Very odd. The faders should never bleed. Call us when you get a chance and we’ll try a few things to get you going smile 425-355-6000

{name}

K DoGG 10:41:43 - 09 January 2014

Hi there
I have been trying a few different things to try and sort this i.e. swapping the left & right channel faders over & checking the sensor alignment but unfortunately the problem persists. here is a link to a vid of the problem: https://mega.co.nz/#!QxkHFJLT!WM_wHXJSOz2TmUpcFq2u0h8IigdhLmv1_hXm-C6ZgkM.

I live in New Zealand so not really sure of a good time to call.
Hope the vid helps.
p.s I only encounter this problem when i use one turntable using instant doubles to switch back & forth.
Cheers

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 2:09:24 - 10 January 2014

K DoGG - 09 January 2014 10:41 PM

Hi there
I have been trying a few different things to try and sort this i.e. swapping the left & right channel faders over & checking the sensor alignment but unfortunately the problem persists. here is a link to a vid of the problem: https://mega.co.nz/#!QxkHFJLT!WM_wHXJSOz2TmUpcFq2u0h8IigdhLmv1_hXm-C6ZgkM.

I live in New Zealand so not really sure of a good time to call.
Hope the vid helps.
p.s I only encounter this problem when i use one turntable using instant doubles to switch back & forth.
Cheers

Hi K DoGG,

Sorry, I didn’t know you were located in NZ. You can email me your video at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

I clicked the link, but it only takes me to Mega’s webpage :(

To participate in this discussion we need a few basic details from you

Publicly visible when you post in this forum discussion
Passwords must be at least 5 characters long

User Log-in

Forgotten Password