1. Install Serato DJ.
2. Open Serato DJ.
3. Connect your Rane device with a USB cable to the computer.
4. If the device does not connect, look for the Install Driver button in the right-hand panel. Click it. This launches the Rane driver installer. Follow the install directions. A reboot will be required.
5. After the computer has rebooted, open the device’s control panel.
Windows: The device control panel icon is located in the Windows Control Panel.
Mac: The device control panel icon is located in the system preferences pane.
6. If the Update Firmware panel is not grayed out, and the button is yellow, a firmware update is necessary. Click the Update Firmware button to update the device’s firmware.
7. Close the device control panel.
8. Open Serato DJ. Your Rane device should be recognized and connected with the decks visible.
1. Close Serato DJ and disconnect the device’s USB cable.
2. Open the Audio MIDI Setup.app located in the Utilities folder in Applications.
3. Click the Window tab at the top of the screen, and click Show MIDI Window.
4. Locate your Rane device and click on it to enable the Remove Device button. The Sixty-Two is selected here.
5. Click the Remove Device button to remove the device.
6. Quit the Audio MIDI Setup app.
7. Connect your Rane device’s USB cable.
8. Open Serato DJ.