Latest

Operating System
El Capitan

CPU

RAM

Affected Products
SL2

Description
Hello, I have followed the instructions (http://dj.rane.com/support/knowledge-base/el-capitan-troubleshooting) several times now and managed to get my SL2 working. It has the latest firmware and I am running the latest version of Serato DJ. Unfortunately there is an audio out lag. I can see that the waveform in Serato appears to be accurate and move in time with the vinyl, but there is about a second delay with the audio out. I have set the buffer size from 1 to 20 with very little effect. I have also tried adjusting the noise level on each channel which made no difference.
Is there anything else I can try?

{name}

Adam.h 2:38:32 - 19 June 2017

Hello…..

{name}

Adam.h 1:28:40 - 19 July 2017

Do I have a very expensive paperweight….?

{name}

NotEazy 1:21:32 - 17 August 2017

Hey bro, looks like noone cares about the forums.

Have you tried to switch off your wifi?
On my mac I had a similar issue. I start playing, then switch on wifi and the lag appears. But that happens only if I switch on wifi while SDJ is opened. If I switch on wifi and then start SDJ there is no problem. Maybe you should check this.

{name}

Adam.h 7:38:31 - 25 September 2017

I am pleased to say I finally got it working. I turned off the wifi and re-updated the firmware. This seems to have worked. Whether I have to have the wifi off al the time is yet unknown. But at least it’s now working and no longer a paperweight.

To participate in this discussion we need a few basic details from you

Publicly visible when you post in this forum discussion
Passwords must be at least 5 characters long

User Log-in

Forgotten Password