Welcome Guest  |  Login  |  Forum Registration

New MP2015 and TTM57mkII Firmware Updates

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 11:57:28 - 11 August 2015

Need help installing your new firmware? Have questions? Post them here :)

DJ Dynamight

DJ Dynamight 3:17:00 - 11 August 2015

Hi Shaun,
I posted this question earlier after updating my mixer:

I just installed firmware 1.0.3 for the TTM57mkII and tested the the issue when the cue/main pan knob is centered, and the audio is still not aligned correctly in time. It sounds as if one is slightly ahead/behind the other by a few milliseconds. I was under the impression that this firmware update would fix this issue. Am I incorrect? Is there a list of fixes in firmware 1.0.3? [I’ve read the list now but do not see any mention of this issue]

Thanks

http://dj.rane.com/forums/viewthread/579/

maDJam

maDJam 2:29:43 - 12 August 2015

Great update for the MP2015!! Thanks wink

krizm0

krizm0 3:38:27 - 13 August 2015

Feels still a bit weird to “update” a mixer, but cool to see that that functionalities of a mixer can be extended even after the delivery. =)

But how do I make the update button visible in the control panel, I cannot see it. (and yes I know where it usually should be)

Image Attachments
Update.png
DJ Dynamight

DJ Dynamight 6:07:45 - 17 August 2015

*I removed my post due to error

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 11:39:54 - 17 August 2015

krizm0 - 13 August 2015 03:38 AM

Feels still a bit weird to “update” a mixer, but cool to see that that functionalities of a mixer can be extended even after the delivery. =)

But how do I make the update button visible in the control panel, I cannot see it. (and yes I know where it usually should be)

After you download and install the new Rane Control panel software, the update button will display :)

Here’s a link for Mac: http://dj.rane.com/files/product-downloads/RaneControlPanel140.zip

For PC: http://dj.rane.com/files/product-downloads/RaneControlPanelSetup140.zip

Let me know if you need further assistance.

krizm0

krizm0 1:10:20 - 17 August 2015

thanks, didn’t know that a control panel update would be needed

{name}

LukeAnnett 4:50:56 - 19 August 2015

Beautiful!

Headphone output update much needed.

First Serato support now headphone output update, I’m a happy camper!

{name}

Edward M 10:17:28 - 01 November 2015

What does the MP2015 firmware version 1.6 bring along, correct, modify?
Thanks

maDJam

maDJam 11:27:29 - 01 November 2015

Thanks for pointing that out Edward, didn’t know there was a new firmware update… the file download is named RaneControlPanelSetup160 but the actual firmware (on Rane Control Panel app) reads 1.0.5

Last update was 1.0.4 back in August which we knew a few settings were tweaked-

So ya what has been updated in RaneControlPanelSetup160 (firmware v1.0.5)?

And also agree with Edward on all MP2015 owners getting a notification somehow (Email would be best) thanks ;)

maDJam

maDJam 11:40:23 - 04 November 2015

Got a reply via Rane on Facebook:

Official Rane DJ The MP2015 update to the firmware improves clock management for the internal processor. Pretty boring stuff, actually

hehe

{name}

Kevin Gibson 8:10:03 - 23 November 2015

kinda confused from this thread ... is there a new firmware 1.0.6 ??

{name}

joblaze91 6:01:51 - 15 March 2016

My mkII’s reverse switches are weird now because i upgraded to the 1.0.7 firmware.. Anyway i can downgrade to another firmware?

{name}

Cnspeace 7:10:32 - 03 June 2016

Still don’t see anything about resetting the firmware. I have a Rane 57mkii , updated to 1.0.7 and Serato Dj 1.9.1 and I lost party last weekend after updating the firmware. It wouldn’t recognize the mixer and Serato would crash. Got my laptop back home and deleted the Rane driver and reinstalled it by searching the C drive Drivers folder and it recognized the mixer again. But now when I conected to my desktop Serato recognized the mixer, but Rane Control Panel wouldn’t. Then my multi effects stopped working. So I upgraded Serato to 1.9.1 (on the desktop) and it recognizes the mixer but the multi effects still dont work. I wanna rollback and use the mixer with 1.04 and Serato with 1.9.0 like I was 2 weeks ago.

Found out now the effects all are controlled by the one on button. Before I could use each of the 3 effect independent. Now I have to use the “on” button on my mixer to control the effects simultaneously.

ROLLBACK ROLLBACK ROLLBACK

{name}

Big King 10:27:46 - 03 June 2016

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!!!!!!!!!

Last night I updated my MKII to 1.0.7 and Serato DJ 1.9.1.  I also use Serato Video and have been doing well in the past.  But after about 1.5 hours, my machine froze and crashed.  I did a quick reset on the CPU and the mixer.  After that, the right Denon 3900 wouldn’t read in Serato.  it only took about 6 songs and the program froze AGAIN!!  Luckily it wasn’t a very busy night.  I had the BEST results with version 1.0.4 and Serato 1.9.0.  If it aint broken, don’t try to fix it, (until Rane can with a new update).

Were you able to get the 1.0.4 back on your cpu?

maDJam

maDJam 9:34:04 - 06 August 2016

Hey Shaun/Zack hope you fellas are enjoying the summer out in Seattle-

Just a quick question on what’s been updated in version 1.1.0 only spotted it today but went ahead and updated anyway wink didn’t notice anything different unless it’s internal clock n more geeky stuff :D

• Page 1 of 2
  •  1 2 > 

To participate in this discussion we need a few basic details from you

Publicly visible when you post in this forum discussion
Passwords must be at least 5 characters long

User Log-in

Forgotten Password