Welcome Guest  |  Login  |  Forum Registration

Rane Announces Traktor Certification for MP2015 Mixer

Shaun Whitcher Rane Forum Admin

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 8:57:40 - 28 April 2015

Have questions? Please ask them here :)

maDJam

maDJam 6:32:35 - 06 May 2015

I aint no “laptop in the DJ booth” type but this is great news for all that are… next up? Serato certification :D

Also great seeing the control panel for Windows thanks fellas! http://dj.rane.com/files/product-downloads/RaneControlPanelSetup130.zip

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 10:35:21 - 06 May 2015

maDJam - 06 May 2015 06:32 AM

I aint no “laptop in the DJ booth” type but this is great news for all that are… next up? Serato certification :D

Also great seeing the control panel for Windows thanks fellas! http://dj.rane.com/files/product-downloads/RaneControlPanelSetup130.zip

Great news indeed! Not sure what Serato has planned for the MP2015, but I’m sure we’ll hear something soon-ish, hopefully.

{name}

Kevin Gibson 11:08:12 - 02 June 2015

So its certified cool. I have Traktor Pro does this mean I have to buy a Traktor Scrtch pro lic. and if so… how on earth do I do that because NI only sell a “timecode” kit and they dont ship to overseas military (USAF). I feel left out! ;-( i really want to use my 1200’s with the MP2015. RANE can you help out an Airman in need!

ADMIN
Shaun Whitcher 4:11:11 - 03 June 2015

Kevin Gibson - 02 June 2015 11:08 PM

So its certified cool. I have Traktor Pro does this mean I have to buy a Traktor Scrtch pro lic. and if so… how on earth do I do that because NI only sell a “timecode” kit and they dont ship to overseas military (USAF). I feel left out! ;-( i really want to use my 1200’s with the MP2015. RANE can you help out an Airman in need!

Good questions. I’m not sure how NI handles this. Have you called them for details?

To participate in this discussion we need a few basic details from you

Publicly visible when you post in this forum discussion
Passwords must be at least 5 characters long

User Log-in

Forgotten Password